5/26/12

Morning Choice

No.1 was my choice!

When looking at the three choices this morning
the softness and delicate coloring of the leaves
made my choice very easy.

I am very glad that I waited as No. 3 was my first choice.

 

Distress Marker colors:
Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive,
Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen.


Accented the Forest Green Cardstock with shades of
Moss Green and Gold.



 Embossed Holly & Swirl Cardstock I 
used as a "ribbon" trim.

I will craft the other two choices and will use the
Embossed Holly & Swirl Cardstock as a background.

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Green's - Bazzill, Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper
Embossed Cardstock: Michael's
Stamps: Snowflake and Holly - Penny Black, Sentiment - Savvy Stamps
Coloring: Distress Marker(s)
Embossing: Martha Stewart Embossing Stamp Pad and Antique Gold Powder
Embellishment: Hero Hues Pearls & Gems
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive, We R Memory Crop-a-Dile






No comments:

Post a Comment