2/11/12

Butterfly Times Three

 A magazine and a On-Line Card Class provided me
 with the idea to re-use a stamp!

Paper Crafts Magazine - Stamp It! 3 ways
It was fun to sit with my cup of coffee and
 look at different ways to use a stamp or stamp set!


While reading this magazine I thought what stamp would I enjoy stamping 3 times?
And how would I create it to look different from the first 2 times I stamped it?

At the same time I was enrolled in the Clean & Simple On-Line Class.

This was my 4th on-line class which was a fun way to start the new year!

So... are you wondering which stamp I choose?
Hero Arts - Artist Butterfly Stamp!

First time I stamped and colored in July 2011!
For our Granddaughter, Hailey!

Second time was using a color combination from  Summer Card Camp!
On-Line Classes taught by Jennifer McGuire  and Kristina Werner.

 For the third time using the Hero Arts Artist Butterfly stamp
I choose to go Clean & Simple.

Just colored the butterfly, one layering cardstock and one sentiment.
The fun was what colors I choose and the layering cardstock.



All new colors of Copic markers for 2012.
Of course blended!


Layering Cardstock is Embossed Resist.
This technique was taught in the Inspiration Showcase - On Line Class!

The Butterfly stamp is one my favorites to color!
Maybe you will see it a 4th, 5th or 6th time!

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Flourishes White Basic Cardstock
Ink: Adirondack Espresso 
Stamps: Hero Arts Artist Butterfly, Amuse Happy Birthday
Coloring: YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27, BG53, BG57, RV55, RV56, V22, V25,V26, E84,E89, G43, G46, BV31,BV34, RV32, RV52
Embossing: VersaMark,Stampendous Embossing Powder Pearl White, Distress Ink -Vintage Photo
Embellishments: Sakura Gelly Roll Marker
Tools: We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile, Adhesive - Tomboy, Fiskars Paper Cutter



No comments:

Post a Comment