2/14/12

Gift of Time!

February is the month of Love.
 There is one day in February that is special to me.
February 14th - Valentine's Day!


This Valentine's Day I am going to give my husband Ed, a gift that represents time.
A pocket watch that was his Grandfather's which I had restored and cleaned.
(He doesn't even know that I have it).

I am hoping that it represents the time that we have shared.
The time that we have today, tomorrow and year's to come.

This stamp from Hero Arts was perfect for his Valentine's card!

Stamped only one of the hearts from the Heart Trio stamp.

Spend some time with the someone you love!


Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Color Box Warm Red
Stamps: Hero Arts Watch Gears, Northwoods Rubber Stamps Heart Trio, Inkadinkado Love
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - RV25, RV29, R37, G82. G85
Tools: Thermo O Web Foam Squares









No comments:

Post a Comment