2/16/12

Third Thursday Tools!

 Blogs! 
It is true story time!

Almost 2 years ago I had a terrible cough. The cough was so severe my Doctor treated it as whooping cough. For 4 weeks I was held captive in my home for fear of infecting small children, which I would never want. 

Laying in bed I had my Ipad and was just searching and playing. Somehow I came across a blog page with beautiful flowers colored on it. That webpage was Out to Impress by Julie Koerber. Then I started linking the blog pages for Flourishes designers. While viewing the blogs, I felt better by all the flowers stamped and colored with Copic Sketch Markers.


Next I started searching more blog sites; Card Creme, Madison Avenue, Thinking InkingI Like Markers, Think Fast, Inspired By and Paper Trufflez. The blog list kept growing!

Then it started! My craft days were back!

First I had 10 Copic Markers and a few stamps. Now, my office is turning into a craft coloring studio. Filled with stamps, many more Copics, inks, colored pencils, chalk, cardstock, dies, embossing tools, ribbons, embellishments. The list is so long.

One of my favorite parts of stamping, coloring and creating cards are the Blogs! Yes, I sit with my coffee early in the morning and look at the blogs. I enjoy viewing the crafting of amazing women. The color selection, placements, layering and the different ways stamps are presented. Also, the blog friendships that are beginnning!

So... enjoy a cup of coffee and link on a few of my favorite blogs!
Please share your favorite blogs!

Imagination!
-Elaine



2 comments:

  1. When I'm feeling that stamping lull nothing gets me going like visiting other stampers' blogs. Reading what you wrote today is an inspiration, as well. Thanks! I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, Happy to give you some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete