2/1/12

Calendars!

For years I had a pretty calendar on my desk, until "technology" came into my life. 
 All my appointments, dates to remember and schedule are electronic.

I love looking at a pretty calendar each morning when I sit down at my desk.
Why not have both! Now on my desk is a calendar...a pretty one!

February is the month of Flowers and Love!



January is the month filled with Celebration of Life!


Why the number 6?
The sixth anniversary of surviving a serious life threatening health crisis.
Miracles do happen!



I enjoy tying holidays and special occasions on the calendar! 

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Calendar: Paper Source
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Red and Periwinkle - Bazzill
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso, Distress Ink - Barn Door. Color Box - Bronze
Stamps: Heart Vase and Sentiment - Peddler's Pack, Number 6 - Paper Source, Borders - Making Memories
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - February: R24, R27,R29, G43, G46, E43, E42, E44, E47
              January: B60, B63, B66, R12, R14, R22, R24, R27, R39, R59, YG61, YG63, YG67
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Adhesive Tom Boy
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment