2/29/12

Christmas in February

One of my goals this year is to have all my
 Christmas cards ready by December 1st.
(A few days late as I was to celebrate on the 25th
 of each month....don't tell Santa!)

As February is the month to celebrate Love and Kisses.
What is better than to kiss under the Mistletoe!



Copic Sketch Markers; G40, G43, G46 and R24, R27,R29


Meet me under the Mistletoe!
(This card is meant for my husband, Ed!)

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft; Speckletone, Shades of Green: Bazzill
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso stamped on Classic White  - Flourishes, Distress Ink - Barn Door
Stamps: Flousishes: Meet me Under the Mistletoe
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers: G40, G43.G46,R24,R26,R29,E0000,Y28
Embellishment: Red Twine - Baker's Twine, Uni-ball Signo Pen - White Ink
Tools: Adhesive: Tomboy,  We R Keepers - Corner Chomper


No comments:

Post a Comment