10/4/15

Top Ten - Floral #9

Botanical Name - Gladiolus
Common Name - Gladioli


Glads sometimes called Sword Lily!

When I think of Glad's I envision the photo above -
rows of tall stems of color!

From pastel to bold colors!


Usually I play with new coloring markers, brushes and inks
for awhile then I post on bouquestnw blog!

However I had to share!


I choose to color with my new
Zig Clean Clear Brushes!

What fun!

The colors of Zig Clean Clear
are exactly what they say:

Clean, Clear - Colors!

Perfect for Glads!


When a Glad opens up the ruffled edges
reminded me of the texture on
the printed paper!



In Portland Oregon there is a Italian Restaurant
that serves the best pizza!

What I looked for each time entering the restaurant was the
Glads they had in a tall vase.

I always wondered what color the Glads would be!



In my Floral Cutting Garden
I want a rainbow of colors!

Nourish - Word for 2015!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Paper Source, Cranberry and Olive - Bazzill, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor
Printed Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle - Sharon Ann Christmas Magic Collection Red Floral,
                        Authentique - Abroad Worldwide 
Ink: Archival Ink - Coffee
Stamps: Power Poppy - Glads and Gerberas
Coloring: Zig Clean Color Brushes - Wine Red, Geranium Red, Mid Green, Olive Green, Yellow, Bright Yellow
Embossing: Cricut Cuttlebug - Oxford, Cricut Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Ribbon - Offray, Pebbles Jewel Candy Dots
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive













No comments:

Post a Comment