5/1/12

May Day

April Showers bring May Flowers!
April Showers provide the needed water for the May Flowers that bloom!

On the first day of May tradition shares with us that you are to leave a small bouquet of flowers on the doorsteps of friends and neighbors. The giver of the flowers rings the doorbell and runs away. If you catch the person leaving you flowers, a kiss is exchanged.


This beautiful bouquet of flowers was left on my doorstep. 
Two sweet young girls who live on our block was out delivering
 May Day bouquets to everyone.
My first May Day floral bouquet delivery I have received!

Now, when I walk past their home and look at their garden of flowers
 I will have a very fond memory of May Day!

Did you receive a May Day bouquet?

Imagination!
-Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment