5/11/12

Christmas in April...May!

How do I the explain the meaning of each Christmas Ornament?


With each ornament that I place on our tree my eyes start to tear.
Tears of joy and some sadness.
Each ornament represents a time in my life.
From going to school, career, family, parents and especially my husband.


It was fun to color this Hero Arts stamp in
traditional Christmas colors and non-traditional colors.
Shade of Baby Blue with shades of green and red tones.



Also, matching the patterned papers.
Ornaments with a stripe background.

 Every Christmas the tree has a special place in my heart!
Check back on May 25th for my Christmas in May card!

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft- Speckletone, Moss Green - Bazzill, Patterned - Ornaments - SEI Brillant Bulbs,
Stripe - Scenic Route Paper
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Hero Arts Hanging Christmas Ornaments
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - YG93, YG95, YG97, B0000, B91, B93, R11, RV32, R56, R24, Y21, Y26, E31,  E43, Y28
Embellishments: Ribbon - American Crafts, Pearls- Kaisercraft, Atyou Spica (highlights)
Tools: Fiskars Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive, Therm O Web Foam Squares, Tim Holtz Edger, Crop-A-Dile Chomper


No comments:

Post a Comment