8/16/12

Third Thursday Tools

Early mornings I am in my garden cutting flowers for our home.
What do I use to cut my flowers with?
Felco F-6 Classic Pruner - Third Thursday Tool.



The Felco F-6 Pruner is made for smaller hands, 
have light weight handles and a wonderful blade of hardened steel.

Felco Pruners used for cutting Lantana flowers from my cutting garden.
 Also, I use these pruners when designing floral arrangements.
Tip - Always cut flowers on a angle prior to arranging in a vase.
Angled cuts allows the flowers to take in more water.

My favorite flower tool! Felco F-6 Pruners!

"Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; 
they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul."
- Luther Burbank

I do believe this quote!


Imagination!
-Elaine



No comments:

Post a Comment