8/25/12

Christmas in August

Simply...Crafted!

There are those times in life when your list of what you
 want (or need) to do is so long.

For me it is wanting to be outside enjoying the sun and blue skies,
before the weather turns gray and rainy!
My fellow Oregonians will understand!


So... I simply crafted this card for the Holiday Season.
Stamped using one of the new colors from Memento - Love Letter
.


Added a bit of glitter for sparkle!
Perhaps I will send this one to my Granddaughter, Daphne.
She loves glitter!

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone
Ink - Memento Love Letter
Stamps: PrintWorks - Poinsettia, Sentiment - Memory Box
Glitter: Martha Stewart Garnet
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Martha Stewart Fine- Tip Glue Pen








No comments:

Post a Comment