3/12/12

Pretty Good Weekend

What a pretty good weekend I had!

First, I attended the Creative Keepsake Scrapbook Convention.
Even though I create cards and floral designs,
it is fun to see what the scrapbook world is creating!

Excitement building, Ladies waiting for the doors to open!
Shopping has begun!

Convention Floor - Look, Touch and Purchase!


Yes, I purchased!
Matte Embossing Powders, Embossing Folders and Dyes.
Of course printed cardstock.
Why looking a printed cardstock it reminded me fabric shopping years ago.
I loved all the floral patterns!

On Saturday, our family celebrated Tencha's 89th BIrthday!
Tencha is an amazing woman!
She is just simply...happy and has a strong belief in God.

We know she loves flowers and Hydrangeas!
After her formal name Hortensia.

Beginning of my floral bouquet.


Hand-Tied Bouquet of Hydrangeas, Sweetheart Roses,
 Freesia and Alstroemeria.

Tencha, Ed and myself!
(Where is my lipstick?)

 Ended the weekend wine tasting in Carlton.
More on Carlton in future blog posts - stay tuned!



Imagination!
Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment