3/20/12

Collecting Colors

I collect ways to color...yes I admit it!
Colors in markers, pencils, chalks, dye inks and pigment inks.
From alcohol, watercolor, oil, translucent to opaque!

The question is...
How do you learn what works with what?






Returning to crafting after 25 years the
 products and  technologies have so advanced. 
Which is really fun and exciting to learn!


Chocolate Brown my favorite "base" color to stamp!



How can I color with Distress Inks?
What type of ink should I use when stamping to create a watercolored technique?
What about using spray inks and stains?
Then there are the many different types of markers, how do I use those?

How do you learn what works with what?
One of my favorite ways are On-Line Card Classes!

Tim Holtz started his class yesterday.
 Excellent start to Creative Chemistry 101!
The questions I have are being answered.

I encourage you to sign up for this class!
Learn with all of us!


Imagination!
-Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment