11/14/11

Vases!

Simply.... Thank you for Vases!

Vases are an important element for floral bouquets.
As featured in the Flowers in Chintz stamp from Lockhart Stamp Company.
The Vase has a floral swirl effect which I thought instead of coloring,
 I choose Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire.
The color combination of Navy and White is one of my favorites!


The coloring of the floral bouquet I used Classic Colored Pencils.
 Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils. They blend very nice without using a blending tool.
As this was my first time coloring with Art Grip Colored Pencils
 I tried 3 different types of paper.
Simon Says Stamp Watercolor Paper, Neenah Classic Crest Paper
 and Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.
All 3 papers when colored gave a different color tone to each bouquet.




And, of course as a Floral Designer here are a few of my vases!
Which one should I select for our Thanksgiving table?


Enjoy Vases!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Simon Says Stamp Watercolor, Neenah Classic Crest, 
                    Flourishes Classic White, Navy - Bazzill
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Coffee, Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Company Flowers in Chintz, A Muse Studio Happy Birthday
Coloring: Faber- Castell Art Grip Colored Pencils 109,115,187,147,152,151,172,167
Embellishments: Uni-Ball Signo Broad Maker in White
Tools: Tomboy Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment