Monday, November 14, 2011

Vases!

Simply.... Thank you for Vases!

Vases are an important element for floral bouquets.
As featured in the Flowers in Chintz stamp from Lockhart Stamp Company.
The Vase has a floral swirl effect which I thought instead of coloring,
 I choose Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire.
The color combination of Navy and White is one of my favorites!


The coloring of the floral bouquet I used Classic Colored Pencils.
 Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils. They blend very nice without using a blending tool.
As this was my first time coloring with Art Grip Colored Pencils
 I tried 3 different types of paper.
Simon Says Stamp Watercolor Paper, Neenah Classic Crest Paper
 and Flourishes Classic White Cardstock.
All 3 papers when colored gave a different color tone to each bouquet.




And, of course as a Floral Designer here are a few of my vases!
Which one should I select for our Thanksgiving table?


Enjoy Vases!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Simon Says Stamp Watercolor, Neenah Classic Crest, 
                    Flourishes Classic White, Navy - Bazzill
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Coffee, Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Company Flowers in Chintz, A Muse Studio Happy Birthday
Coloring: Faber- Castell Art Grip Colored Pencils 109,115,187,147,152,151,172,167
Embellishments: Uni-Ball Signo Broad Maker in White
Tools: Tomboy Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment