11/2/11

Simply, Thank You

In the United States we celebrate a holiday at the end of November, which is Thanksgiving. A time to celebrate with family and friends by preparing a Turkey feast to enjoy, football games and most important a time to say Thank You.

As  I am starting to plan the table settings, flowers, place cards and what we will prepare for dinner this year I began to think about what I am Thankful for.

So...between now and Thanksgiving I am sharing with my friends a daily -  Simply Thank You!

Magazines!


I love magazines and am Thankful that with importance of technology (yes, I use a Kindle), I can still sit down with my glass of wine and read a paper magazine. Perhaps that is why I enjoy papercrafting, to feel the different textures of paper.

Two of my favorite magazines are Cooking Light and Northwest Palate. Cooking Light is wonderful to read how they trim the calories! Northwest Palate is very expertly written magazine with wine reviews, food and travel for the Pacific Northwest. This time of the year these are the two magazines I read first!

Other magazines that I read are, stamper's sampler, take ten, Stamp It! and Cards for the papercrafting! 
My fashions magazines are In Style, Bazaar, Vogue and lifestyle magazines are O and Living.

Simply, Thank you!

Enjoy!
-Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment