We explored Palm Spring, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tucson, Yuma, Las Vegas, Sedona and the Grand Canyon. What were the highlights?
- It was beyond words to ride from city to city seeing how the topography would change
- The culinary was a treat to experience - loved the differences in Mexican/Spanish food
- Each city gave us a new experience
- The peaceful feeling of the Red Rock Mountains and the various altitudes
- Wine Tasting in Arizona - very nice wines
- The Grand Canyon - First time visit in one word - Breathtaking
- Riding Route 66 on a Harley Road Glide (my husbands favorite part)
- Gardens with Flowers Blooming (my favorite part)
- Each day the Sun came out and it was a least 70 degrees
- Visiting Friends and making new friends
Now, it is time to get back to coloring and creating cards! Perhaps I should color a cactus!