5/17/11

Coffee First

Who doesn't start their day with a hot cup of coffee? I know I do!


I love designing floral bouquets first thing in the morning when my ideas are fresh in my mind and it is very quite outside and in the studio. That morning it was floral for a very special women in my life.

I had the pleasure of designing the bouquets for my niece Kate's Bridal Shower. Soft shades of Pink were chosen for the color scheme, which was perfect for an afternoon tea. 

The designs were flowers that I knew Kate loved, Ranunculus and Cabbage Roses which are two of her favorite flowers.  Those were the first two flowers that I choose, then I added Sweet Peas, Larkspur, Tulips, Roses, Eustoma and Limonium. All shades of Pink and a touch of white.

Check back on Friday to see the Bridal Tea Party. 

-Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment