1/3/14

Year of Birthday's

Happy Birthday!

I am going to admit something awful that I keep doing...
sending Birthday cards late and not at all.

Especially at the end of the year.

It is soooooo...silly!
Here I am a Craft Coloring Card woman who loves to create cards.

My promise this year to challenge myself to send or give 
Birthday Cards to all 26 (yes, I counted) family and friends on time!

Speaking of challenges.
I thought why not start the year off with 2 challenges!



Here is my first Birthday card for the year.

Square it is! 


Top 2 Tools I used to craft this sentiment:
 Inkadinkado Stamp Placement - placed the stamp straight on the velum
EK Success 1 1/4 Square Paper Cutter - created the V on the end


If only you could feel the dot paper, the paper has a felt like texture.


Copic Sketch Markers were chosen to complement the color scheme on the dots.

Yes, that is our Christmas Tree reflecting in the window.
Who is the first Birthday card recipient?
Our daughter Brenda!

Happy Birthday!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Solid Colors - Bazzill, Dots - Heidi Grace Designs by Fiskars, Kraft - Speckletone
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Swirly Cupcake - Paper Zone, Sentiment; Savvy Stamps
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers
Embellishments: Ribbon - Tri Mar, Pearls - Kaisercraft, Spica Maker Clear
Heat Embossing: Martha Stewart Heat Gun, Embossing Powder, Stampendous Detail White,
                             VersaMark Ink, Inkadinkado Stamp Placement, EK Powder Tool
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer, EK Success 1 1/4 Square Punch, Crop-a-Dile Corner Chomper,              
           Tomboy Adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment