1/1/14

Happy New Year


There is No Place Like Home to start a New Year!

After taking a few months to concentrate on setting up a new home,
Celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas -
I am ready to craft in 2014!

The focus for this year is our landscaping -
lawn, trees, bushes, vineyard (yes, vineyard) and or course flowers!

No yard is complete without flowers!

Over the next few months I will share with you my
Top Ten Flowers!

#1 Flowers - Roses


Rose bushes will be on the ends of the vineyard
and we will need 12 different colors of bushes.

So... the first of each month I will color a rose that will be placed in our vineyard.

My first choice is my favorite Rose

Brandy

Brandy

Brandy shades of soft yellows, apricot and light orange.
With a lightly fragrant scent.


Already I can dream of rose bouquets in my home!

Word for 2014 - check back on Jan. 8th!
-Elaine



Supplies: 
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Brandy - Core'dinations, Chocolate - Bazzill
Ink: Archival Coffee
Stamps: Peddler's Pack
Tag: Flourishes - Tiny Flowers and Tags 
Coloring: Stampin Up - Watercolor Pencils; Blender Pen
Embellishments: Floral Wire, Rhinestone Kaiser
Tools: Fiskars Paper Trimmer, Tomboy Adhesive, Sticky Thumb Dimensionals, Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment