2/28/13

Calenders

2013!

I was talking with my friend Rosanna about the 
bouquets northwest blog and she mentioned that
the calendars I crafted she loved to see.

So... I thought I would craft a 2013 calendar
for her, Kim and Janet.
Three of my closest friends!

Paper Zone 2013 Calendars!
Of course I purchased the calendars in December.
Then with everything that goes along with 
selling a home and building a home -
I got delayed!


I thought oh well I won't send the calendars.
Then I realized that your Best Friends will understand.
Also, there are 10 more months to enjoy in 2013!


Dry embossed the printed calendar and
stamped the image.

Simply...crafted!

Follow along as I will be crafting 
2013 calendars using different techniques each quarter.


Dream!
-Elaine


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Ivory - Flourishes
Ink: Distress Ink - Barn Door, Pine Needles
Stamps: Heart - Viva Las Vegastamps!, Flower - Hero Arts Sizzix
Embossing: Cuttlebug - D'Vine Swirl, Argyle
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment