Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love

Special Love of my Life...
my husband, Ed!

Breaking ground for our new home!
As we are beginning the process of building our new home,
Ed asked me what I envisioned planting around the edges of our home.
It was very sweet of him as he knows I love gardens!


And he knows I simply... love flowers!


His Valentine card I crafted for him was very special for me.
The floral printed paper and ribbon was the wrapping paper
 he choose for my birthday gift last year.

I choose this Hero Arts Curly Flowers stamp 
for it's loopy appearance as our new home is on
Coyote Loop!

Colored it in his favorite color - Pink!
Yes, Pink!

Dream
-Elaine


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Green and Pinks - Bazzill, White - Flourishes
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Curly Flowers, Sentiment - Peddler's Pack
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - RV21, RV23, RV25, YG61, YG63, E25
Embossing: VersaMark Ink, Stampendous Embossing Powder Detail White
Embellishment: My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Smooch - Molasses
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive,

1 comment:

  1. What a perky and pretty card! I love the whimsical flower. So nice you were able to craft the card with such significance. Congratulations on the beginnings of a new home. It looks like you have chosen a beautiful site.

    ReplyDelete