1/27/11

Happy Birthday, Rosanna

Today is the Birthday one of my very close friends, Rosanna! We have been friends for over 40 years and continue to have a deep bond of friendship that I value very much. I can have conversations with Rosanna that I cannot have with anyone else... she understands the value of what everyday gives to us.

To Celebrate Rosanna's Birthday I have sent her a very special Birthday card!






I hope that everyone has a friend as special as Rosanna.  Please share a comment about a friend of yours.
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: French Paper Company, White - Flourishes Classic White
Ink: Ranger Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Fuschia - Flourishes, Happy Birthday - Hampton Art
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - R83, R85, R89,V06, V09, YG03, YG17
Tools: Adhesive- Tomboy

No comments:

Post a Comment