1/12/11

Learning Curve

One of the learning curves for myself is the way to photograph the bouquets and cards. This is my first attempt. Not to bad with a Iphone camera. I am going to take a photography class in the next few weeks, hopefully the photos will improve over the next few months. Years from now I will look back on this blog entry and giggle!

Hand-tied bouquets! I love and enjoy how the color and texture of each one of the flowers can be the center of attention in every bouquet.


The flowers in this bouquet are beautiful soft green hydrangeas, orange roses and purple lizianthus. The intensity of the purple with the orange is striking in color.


 The card was made for a different occasion -  wow they compliment each other!


Please check back to see how my photography skills improve!

- Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment