2/2/11

The Gift of Handwriting

As a child we learn to write alphabet letters and form words. Those words are written into sentences, then into paragraphs. A natural form of communicating the written word is…handwriting. I enjoy sending note cards - for birthdays, holidays and special events. Writing a special note from myself to that person means sharing a part of me.





It is now time to share with you the one gift that is difficult for myself to perform is simple for most adults – the art of handwriting. Using the instrument of the brain to allow the hand to create those letters and words takes concentration while handwriting a note card.




In 2006 my handwriting changed after experiencing a Brain Aneurysm. Which I Celebrate! The Brain Aneurysm has enriched my natural ability to blend colors, add texture and has enhanced my ability to color in small spaces. 



Join me in sending blank cards for people to use their gift of handwriting!

-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardsrock: Kraft- French Paper Company, White - Flourishes Classic, Colored - Bazzill Basics
Ink: Ranger Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Floral and Sentiment - Hero Arts
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - BV11, BV31, BV23, BG72, BG75, BG78, RV34, R59, E11, YR12, YR18, E15, E27
Embellishment: Hero Hues Pearls & Gems - Hero Arts
Tools: Foam Squares - Therm O Web, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Adhesive - Tomboy

No comments:

Post a Comment