11/17/16

Just For You!


When you move to a new city or town you meet
 many new people - some new Friends!

People you enjoy spending time with
supporting or helping.

I have had a wonderful time meeting new friends
and by chance a friend from the past - 29 years ago!!

However, this blog post is about a friend
 my husband introduced me to
Sharon
Sharon is warm, considerate, fun, kind, 
makes the best clam chowder and a wonderful photographer!

Sharon is a amazing Mother and Grandmother!
Sharon is strong and determined!

I truly enjoy being her friend!


Just For You..for her!
When I began making a special card for Sharon
 tears rolled down my cheeks...

Sharon has been recently diagnosed with Cancer.

Yes, those are Vintage Buttons from my Mother!
Her Friends will be there for her -
whatever she needs.


Now, I am simply praying for Sharon.
Please join me in prayers!

______________________
Supplies:
Cardstock -Kraft - Paper Source, Orange - Bazzill, Peacock Blue - Core'dinations
Printed Cardstock: Graphic 45 - Mind Over Matter
Ink: Adirondack Espresso, Distress Ink - Ripe Persimmon
Stamps: Verve Stamps - Button Best, Flourishes - Tiny Flowers and Tags
Coloring: G12, G14, G21, G20, G24, YG17, YG11, YG25, BG18
Die Cutting: Cuttlebug, Verve Stamps Button Best
Embellishments:Vintage Buttons, Ribbon - Paper Studio
Tools: Fiskars Paper Cuter, Thermoweb 3D Foam Squares, Tomboy Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment