11/1/16

Hello!

World Hello Day is November 21!

I must send this card to someone special and 
simply say...Hello!


 My first stamp I choose to color since
 I unpacked my Craft Coloring Studio supplies!

Zig Wink of Stella Brush adds a bit of sparkle on the flowers.
The Power Poppy stamp is a beautiful vase with flowers
 colored with Copic Sketch Markers.

A lesson I re-learned while I was adding the 
embellishments to tie the card together...

Less is More!


The ribbon colors match perfectly with the 
Autumn Colors I choose to color.

At the same time my eye went to the ribbon first.
Also, cut the card in two sections...
top and bottom.


By removing the ribbon your eye goes to the
flowers in the vase and then to the wording... Hello!

Who are you going to send a special Hello card to?


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Paper Source, Olive and Cabernet - Bazzill
Special Cardstock - Cork
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Power Poppy - Go Wild, Avery Elle - Sentimental Stamps:
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers: B32, B34, B37, B39, BG70, C00, C2, C4, E35, E37, E39, YG93,
                                                      YG95, YG97, Y11, Y15, Y19, Y35, YR65, YR68, YR16, R46,
                                                       RV29, R39, V95, RV95, R89, V99
Embossing: Stampendous - Detail White Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Martha Stewart Heat Gun
Embellishments: Queen & Co. Candy Stripers 
Tools, Fiskars Paper Cutter, Tomboy Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment