1/10/19

New Year - New Beginnings!


It has been over a year since I have blogged.
I am going to call it my "gap" year!

A few things I did celebrate last year...

Spent the Summer with Taeko my Mother-in-law who I adore
Two little ones Zoey and Hank celebrated their first birthday
Have a healthy left foot after surgery - took 11 months
Lead Creative Living and STREAM team at the Oregon State Fair for a successful year

Most important...

Transition time! 
Time for myself, family and friends.
Some people call this retirement.

However not from exploring, learning and enjoying my bucket list!


Artist Bouquet from Power Poppy.
Colored with ZIG Clean Color Brushes.

At the top of my bucket list is Papercrafting!
I love to create Cards
Especially COLORING!

Sneak Preview - Time to sketch and embellish!

From Copic Markers, Watercolor Tubes and Markers, 
Colored Pencils, Inks and Chalk.

Simply...I love to COLOR!

Join me this year as I contiune to learn and grow my skills.
As I share them on my blog - bouquets northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment