11/19/15

Grateful!

This time of year I believe that we all
start thinking about what we are Grateful for...


It could be simply...
pumpkins, flowers and a chair to sit on.

I love the matte finish on the Frosties Beads from Queen & Co.

Of course I am grateful for my family and friends!

For our beautiful home, red barn and the land to be 
able to grow my Floral Cutting Garden!

To spend every day with Ed!

To be able to go up the stairs each day to my
Craft Coloring Loft!

To have the paper, markers, inks, embellishments and tools!

Also, to work with a amazing team at the Oregon State Fair each summer!

One of my Stamp Companies I am So Grateful for...
Power Poppy!
What I am most Grateful for are those 

Moments

in life that you can feel the warmth, love and compassion!

As we begin to prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving
please take the time to think about what you are Grateful for!

Nourish! Word for 2015!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft- Paper Source, Black and Olive Green - Bazzill
Printed Cardstock: Graphic 45 - French Country Collection,Creative Imaginations - Rooster Diamond
Ink: Adirondack - Espresso
Stamps: So Grateful - Power Poppy
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers: Y17, Y38, YR68, BV02, BV04, BV13, W1, W3, W5, W8, Y11, Y18, E19,E43, E55, E59, R22, R29,YG61, YG63, YG95, YG97, G85, G94
Die Cutting: Spellbinders Labels Eight, Cuttlebug
Heat Embossing: Stampendous Embossing Powder - Detail White, Martha Stewart Embossing Stamp Pad
Embellishments: Queen & Co - Frosties
Tools: Fiskare Paper Trimmer, Tomboy Adhesive






No comments:

Post a Comment