10/2/14

Top Ten - Floral #4


What a fun and exciting Summer I have had!
The past two months made memories I will cherish.

However, I missed keeping you up to date on the landscaping
and my Top Ten Floral choices.

So...let's get started!

Botanical Name - Lathyrus
Common Name - Sweet Pea


Sweet Peas are very dainty and pretty flower.


My first time I enjoyed Sweet Peas was a gift from Ed, my husband.
It was Easter morning and he gave a small vase filled with Sweet Peas.

They were pinks, peaches and lavender!
Very Sweet!

As most of you know I love coloring with Copic Sketch Markers.
In fact I am in the second week of the 
Which I encourage you to take!


However, I decided to watercolor with Distress Ink.
I love Distress Ink and much as Copic Markers!

Funny I heat embossed Sweet Peas on Pea Green Paper.
Just realized this!
I am planning on two spots of Sweet Peas
climbing in my Floral Cutting Garden.

Now, I have to find the trellis for the Sweet Peas!

Spontaneity
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Paper Source, Chocolate, Fuschia and Pea Green - Bazzill
Printed Cardstock: October Afternoon - Crab Apple Orchard
Ink: Simon Says Stamp - Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Flourishes - Sweet Peas
Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss  
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels Eight and Labels Nine
Heat Embossing: Versamark, Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder, Martha Stewart Heat Gun
Embellishments: Ribbon - Dot Mixed Shibata Floral
Tools: We R Memory Crop-a-Dile, Tim Holtz Water Brush, Tomboy Adhesive, Fiskars Paper Cutter




No comments:

Post a Comment