1/8/13

Dream!

Happy New Year!
Celebrating the second anniversary of bouquets northwest blog!

Who would of thought?
 Over 2000 people have viewed my blog!

Mixing Patterns - # 1 viewed on bouquets nw blog!

 I know that there are blogs that have thousands of bloggers that read their site.
 I am thrilled that over 2000 have read my blog site!

For 2013 I am going to dream that 6000 bloggers view my site!

Where did I get 6000 - 6 is my lucky number!



Every year I choose a word to focus on.
2011 - Enjoy!
2012- Imagination!
For this year it was a very clear choice - Dream!

My dream is to share the wishes that my heart makes!
As we all know... dreams do come true!

Dream!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft Speckletone
Ink: Distress Ink - Barn Door
Stamp: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz







No comments:

Post a Comment