6/25/12

Christmas in June

A little snow!
This Christmas Card was a joy to color...
snowman, village houses, church and of course the star.
A charming stamp from Art Impressions.


The sketch I choose was...Simply Crafted!
(more details in August)


The Sentiment reads:
This Christmas may
Peace and hope fill
your life and joy
Fill your Heart


 Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils were used for this card.
Art Grip Pencils can give you a pale look by coloring lightly or
a deeper color by pressing down a bit hard.
Art Grip Color Numbers I used: 
Blues: 147,152,143,154
Greens: 167,172
Reds: 121,126
Yellows; 109,107,132,187 
(snuck in a Prismacolor in Cool Grey)

Now, I wish I would of purchased the neutral color package!


Perhaps I should add it to my Christmas Wish List!

Imagination!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Christmas Red - Bazzill
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock
Stamps: Art Impressions
Coloring: Faber-Castell Art Grip Pencils
Embellishment: Bakers Twine in Red
Tools: Adhesive -Tomboy, Fiskars Paper Cutter and Finger Detailed Knife


No comments:

Post a Comment