12/15/11

Third Thursday Tools!

Only 10 days until Christmas! 
Third Thursday Tools! perfect for the Christmas Stocking.
In my case stockings!


Yes, I hang 3 stockings!
For years I would only hang the faux fur trim stocking a gift from my husband.
I would open the storage box and look at the stocking from my childhood
 and a stocking I made for a party and put them back in the box.
Last year I decided to hang all three and enjoy remembering past Christmas's.
What fun! Santa filled all three! I must of been a very good girl!

Two of the tools I suggest for your stockings are from Fiskars.


Fiskars Portable Craft Paper Trimmer and Compact Stamp Press.

The Paper Trimmer has a SureCut wire cut-line that shows  exactly where the blade will cut. What I like is the way the blade and rail locks together give you clean and even cuts. The one I use is the 12" size which also packs well.

The Compact Stamp Press is great size for 3"X5" for cards and tags. What I like is the spring feet allows you to perfectly place your inked stamp on the paper. The stamped image comes out beautifully.

One more suggestion is not a tool - however a tool could be purchased with it.
Giftcards! Either at your favorite neighborhood store or internet stores!

Happy shopping!

Enjoy!
-Elaine







No comments:

Post a Comment