7/14/11

Summer Card Camp


Think back to summer camp and happy thoughts come to my mind. 

Many summers as I was growing up my parents would take me to Covenant Heights Campgrounds located in Estes Park, Colorado. I remember the dorm rooms, archery lessons, large milk machine that poured the coldest milk and recently the Smokey the Bear song that my sister Lori (who was once my counselor) mentioned that we always sang. 

Now, my Summer Camps have changed. I am enjoying the Summer Card Camp taught by Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner, who are great teachers! The color combos, sketches and videos are providing me with fresh ideas and concepts.

Week 3 color challenge I loved.
 As Kraft and Chocolate are colors I enjoy using on my cards.

The chocolate flowers remind of Chocolate Cosmos, one of my favorite flowers!



A little bit of texture was added to the center of the flowers with Smooch.
Enjoy!
-Elaine

Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Speckletone, Brown - Bazzill, Red - my stash
Ink: Ranger Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Hero Arts - Flower Swirl Vine
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers - R24,R27,R29,R59,E23,E25,E33,E57,E59, WO,W1
Embellishments: Ribbon - Bakers Twine, Smooch - Molasses, Siren
Tools: Tomboy Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment