1/18/17

Word for 2017!

Happy Anniversary

bouquets northwest - 7 years!!!

For the past 6 years I have chosen
one key word for an entire Year!
12 Months!
365 days!

Let's start by reviewing my past words -

2016 - Traditions
2015 - Nourish
2014 - Spontaneity
2013 - Dream
2012 - Imagination
2011 - Enjoy

Now...words that have a special meaning for myself

Kindness, Blessing, Abundance, Home,
 Discover, Compass, Believe, Present, Moment, Enrich, Significant
Out of all the words listed above one just feels right...

Moment
 Word for 2017!

There was a sentence I read the confirmed my choice
“Excellence is a combination of passion and focus. When you have passion for what you are doing and get your focus in the right place, everything else will follow. Embrace the moment.”
—  Terry Orlick

 I will take my passions and focus
embrace the moment whether they are -
magical moment
 quite moment
exciting moment
 special moment

Let me share a quite moment I had last week...
Portland Oregon had a deep snowstorm last week.
I woke up very early in the morning 
looked out the window and watched it snow...
so peaceful and beautiful on the evergreen trees in the golf course.
It was a quite moment just for myself!

As I begin the seventh year of 
bouquets northwest
Moments will be shared with you thru out the year!













,



No comments:

Post a Comment