11/28/16

Cyber Monday = Craft Coloring Day

How many people are on their phone, i-pad, 
notebook and desktop shopping?
Most of us!

First I read all the emails I received for Cyber Monday.
Oh my the amount of emails!!

Once I placed my orders Cyber Monday turned into
Craft Coloring Day!

Then next week it will be getting on the rain boots 
and Brick-n-morter shopping.


Tromping thru the water and leaves!

When adding the embellishments - ribbons, bead and trim
I have a choice to make... what ribbon to choose?

Love the Container Store for ribbons during the Holiday Season!
I slept on making the decision.
When I woke up I went with my first choice...
burlap and black with khaki trim.

So slightly on the sides!


I added a bit of Wink of Stella Brush...
one of my favorite tools!

Power Poppy Feeling Fall Stamp!
The leaves and buckle are glistening in the light!

Now, that it is officially the Christmas Season
what should I color today?


Check back and find out this week!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Kraft - Paper Source, Black - Bazzill
Printed Cardstock: Graphic 45 - Running Cats & Dogs Collection
Ink: Adirondack Espresso
Stamps: Power Poppy - Feeling Fall
Coloring: Copic Sketch Markers: R24, R27, R29, YR04, YR09, YR18, YR23, YR24, YR27,YR65,
                                                      YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99,W3, W5, W8, E81, E19, YR65, BOOO,Y28
Die Cutting: Spellbinders Small Classic Rectangles, Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon - My Stash, Black with Khaki - Container Store, Therm-o-web 3D Foam Squares
Tools: Fiskars Cutting Board, Tomboy Adhesive









No comments:

Post a Comment