1/25/17

Yes, Christmas Tags!

What do you do with all of those tiny little 
stamps in the sets that we all have?

My answers - Tags!!!
Christmas Tags!


My niece Kate once made a scroll for 
each family member as our Christmas gift.

Ten Things I like about Aunt Elaine...

Number Seven read -
She always had the perfect present, in the perfect wrapping paper.

This has always been important to me...
presenting gifts beautifully wrapped!


Every November my sister Lori and myself
plan a day and shop for Christmas Paper and Ribbons.

I choose paper for the person that is receiving the present.


For three years I have been creating
Christmas Tags that coordinate to 
the wrapped package.

One of my favorites was the new baby tag!
In 2017 we are celebrating the birth
of three (3) babies to join our family!


My friend Janet gave me the sweet
little decorated person
made from clay.

This little person went on all the Children's packages.


For 2016 Christmas Tags 
I went back to the what I first loved about papercrafting.

Simply...stamping!

The stamps were used from many companies...


As you can see I have many Christmas Stamps
I did not have the time to color.

During this year I am going to make time each month
to craft and color Christmas Cards.

Which gives me the time to think about what
Christmas means to me...
sharing, kindness and being thoughtful!











No comments:

Post a Comment