11/17/11

Third Thursday Tools!

Simply... Thank you for Tools!

One of my favorite techniques to add a raised texture
 to a card is by Heat Embossing!

Besides a quality paper you need the following tools which are my
Third Thursday Tools! I have chosen.

First Tool - Ink
 VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad is a very sticky ink that acts
 like a glue and holds on to the Embossing Powders.
This is the ink I use!


Second Tool -  Embossing Powders
Embossing Powders I use are from Stampendous and Martha Stewart.
There are many other quality embossing powders,
Try a few and chose your favorite!

Gently shake off excess Embossing Powder back into a container!

Third Tool - Heat Gun
(Third Thursday Tool and Third Tool - surprise!)

I remember the first time I heat embossed,
watching the powder as I swirled my heat gun over the image
turn into a raised & glistening texture. Wow!

Heat Gun I use is from Martha Stewart.



Also, embossing powders come in colors and clear pigments.
Colors used on tree are
 Stampendous Pearl White and Martha Stewart Evergreen.

Please comment on your favorite Embossing Inks,
 Embossing Powders and Heat Gun that you use!

Enjoy - Tools!
-Elaine


No comments:

Post a Comment