1/12/19

Hello



One of the colors I am always drawn to is Orange!

Bright Orange
 Soft Orange
 Peach Orange
 Rusty Orange
Also, Denver Bronco Orange!
(Not a good year for my hometown football team!)


Card finished from Sneak Preview!

A few years ago I posted my Top Ten Flowers!
Now, number 11 - Geraniums!

ZIG Clear Color Real Brushes: 052 Bright Yellow, 070 Orange
The petals on Geraniums are so beautifully formed.
 The petals flow so gracefully in a pot.
Or scale down in a window box.




 The scalloped circled edge Die from Lawn Fawn
matched the look of the geranium petals.


As I begin the planning my floral garden
Geraniums will be on my list!
Of course in Orange!

Supplies:
Stamps - Geraniums Take Two - Power Poppy
Coloring - ZIG Clear Color Real Brushes: 052 Bright Yellow, 070 Orange, 043 Olive Green, 046 Mid Green, 302 Haze Blue,      
                                                                    075 Brick Beige, 901 Gray Tint and 068 Deep Brown
Dies - Lawn Fawn - Outside In Scalloped Circle Stackables, Taylored Expressions - Banner Stacklets 2,
          Technique Tuesday - Straight Talk Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment